Las Vegas is always changing- I remember when this hotel used to be the Aladdin- Now it's The Planet Hollywood Hotel. The outside is kinda funky. It's Disneyland meets Broadway in Manhattan (but only for adults!) Those round disks on the building change colors from Blue to Purple.. Kinda funky, kinda cheesey and very Vegas!
One thing that I did find was a very cool ceiling mural in the mall part of the hotel. It reminded me of local LA Artist De La Nuez but a little different since the people in the mural were current pop idols. I think one was Christina Aguilera ( not sure) but I really thought this was really COOL! I must have looked like a total TOOL taking pictures o
f the ceiling- Ah, who cares- at least I got the shot !

1 comment:
I love the mural. GLAD YOU TOOK PICTURES!!! I hate taking photos with people watching me... lol I just always tell myself, I'll never see these people again anyways!!! screw it. hehehe ;)
Post a Comment