Today the hubby and our "kids" took our annual Christmas photo in front of my favorite new setting-


I found the "Pink Motel" when my GPS took me on a goose chase around my 'hood. It's so unique because it looks as if time stood still there. Apparently, they use that location for movies and TV shows. I swear it's the coolest place to check out!
So early this morning, we loaded up the SUV with my husband's co-worker (who is a fantastic photographer and certified "cutie-pie" Phillip ), and our 4 pugs. It was a perfect day for photo shoot- The girls were a little distracted since they were used to harnesses and not collars, and there was a really noisy junk yard dog nearby barking his head off. I think Phillip got "the shot" and I'm really excited to see the pics tonight when the hubby gets home. Thank God for digital cameras, computers and Photoshop!
I'm hoping that it'll turn out kinda like a picture from one of my favorite photographers,
David La Chapelle. His stuff is so colorful and kinda strange.. Just how I love it!


2 comments:
Oh I can't wait to see the photos! My husband and I went to California for our honeymoon last year. We stayed neared Sonoma. I would love to live somewhere where there are palm trees and warm weather all year round. Maybe someday.... :) I hate winter and snow in OHIO.
Love the classic pink car (Is it a Bel Air?). Is it yours?!?!?
Post a Comment