Saturday, November 17, 2007

I Love Stuff- for the kitchen

My kitchen is probably the second best place in the house. and just like the rest of the house, I love to fill it with "stuff". Whenever I have friends over, they always say something like,

" Wow, looks like everything you have in your house belongs here".

I totally agree with that! It's so true that I feel as if even though it's kitchen stuff- It should be fun too! So here's some of my favorite kitchen "stuff" that I wanted to share with all of you-

Yesterday after losing the top for my favorite mini bottle of dish soap, I wanted to get something that looked cool in the kitchen and I found this








It's called the Koziol Salto Bird Soap Dispenser of course, I got the red one- It's super cute and just sucks right onto your back splash. Koziol carries so many cute things for the home. For my bathroom I bought this Koziol Kai P Piranha Dental Floss Dispenser




I think it's funny because the little fish has a piece of string ( The floss) hanging from his tooth.











The Koziol line carries a bunch of stuff for the bathroom, office and kitchen. A couple of months ago I got this Luigi Spoonrest I think he's super cute holding my spoon whenever I cook .



















I just love their line! Another favorite place I love to shop is Chiasso . I got this as a gift from my Mom when we first bought the house. Sometimes I hate to use it because it's so cute!



Oh and here's one of the best finds that made it's way into my kitchen. My husband says it's a little macabre but, I have a pretty twisted sense of humor- I think it fits right in...

"The Ex" knife holder It's HILARIOUS! I actually scored mine without the knives from Ebay for a fraction of the price- I already had knives with colorful handles and it looks so much better with my knives than the ones that it came with!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

I have a hello kitty toaster, and I hate using it too. I get it dirty and have to clean it right away!!! lol The EX knife holder is great!!

Retromodgirl said...

How cool is that floss holder?!? I love when designers flip ordinary thinking on its head!

I just discovered your blog, and I am so happy I did!!!