
Now for the perfect mobile... Now, at first I was thinking to just by her one of these modern mobiles from E-bay

Then I saw this homemade mobile and it got me thinking...

I think I should make my own! So I came up with the idea to use the same elements of the home made mobile ( Minus the pointy scissors) I still haven't put the entire thing together but here's what's going to look down on our baby when she's checking out her custom mobile her Mommy made her-

It took me all afternoon to make the pug heads but it forced me to sit still for awhile ( I don't do that enough)
This project was made with Love by Mommy and inspired by her pug sisters who are waiting for her arrival! Here's what it looks like when it's all put together!!

1 comment:
You did a great job! I bought a handmade mobile on Etsy, similar to yours you found on Ebay, and then I made our own as well. The baby will love it.
Post a Comment