
I love plastic orbs and bubbles. Lately, I've been big fan of plastic orbs in my house. The first was the hanging faux fish bowl I made for the kitchen, the next is another frame project that I'm in the process of working on for my baby's room. Here's the latest in plastic orbs...
1) 2 12X12 pieces of plexi I chose red.. it's my favorite color
2) One piece of plexi needs to have 9 equally distant holes made from each other.. The plastic guy had to do this for me. Maybe it could be done with a doorknob hole maker for the drill?
3) 5 Plastic orbs from the craft store @ $1.50 each. I think they're primarily used as Christmas ornaments that you could put stuff in.
Not a cheap project but I really wanted to have it my way.. I think I'm going to put my baby's different sonogram pictures in it till she arrives..

Make friends with your local plastic store.. there's a world of creativity in there!

No comments:
Post a Comment