Thursday, April 3, 2008

Nesting and getting things done!


Hello all- quick update.. Since I've been pregnant and slacking I haven't been able to write about all the things that we've been doing to our home to prepare for our little girl's arrival. Well, I finally got her a piece of art work for her room. Since she will be joining a pack of girl pugs ( all of them I like to refer to as her "sisters") I thought it would be appropriate to get this piece for her .
I found this on Cafepress and I thought it's not a typical thing to see in a baby's room but since she has 4 "sisters" she might as well abide to the rule.."Peace, Love and Pugs" just the way we've always liked it in our home!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

That rules! Ha, ha, peace love and pugs... I love it!