
She was always rocking black and white clothes on the show- Betty Paige bangs and all- I just loved her styles. One thing you should know about me is when I obsess about something ( especially when it comes to something I can try to DIY) I get it done ( Well ok, eventually) My last obsession was with Mila's Mod style necklace. It was big, and bold and oh so very awesome. I had to have it!

I obsessed about it for a whole year- I just had to find me resources and I did! After trying to find out where I was going to get my materials for my project here in SF, I got it done.

It came out an almost perfect replica of hers. Now, on to my latest joy- Making my own 60's inspired necklaces.. stay tuned!

1 comment:
That is awesome!!!!!! Hope you are doing well! :)
Post a Comment