Friday, July 30, 2010

M.I.A.

Wow it's been a long while since I've posted anything- It's not fair, I check up on all my cyber friends stalking their sites and knowing what's going on with their lives as I neglect my own. Updates:
I spent from April to June back in Los Angeles doing a show. It pretty much kicked my butt since I worked and stayed there with my now 2 year old daughter. The Hubby had to stay back in SF while he did his show. It was nice to be finally working again on a project that was pretty much my own.


It was a hard couple of months because as soon as I came back to LA, I found out that I was expecting again!
So here we are the end of July and the beginning of December, we will be expecting a new member of the family - a little BOY!
I believe my little nuclear family is complete now and after he's born, the shop will be officially closed.


Living back in LA was great- It was so nice to get away from the grossness and craziness of SF. Ainslie and I spent the start of our summer there- Swimming , hanging out with friends and enjoying the Southern California weather. The Mod Baby ( now toddler) also celebrated her 2nd birthday there too- Complete with a birthday party at Farrell's , Yo Gabba Gabba cake and her first trip to Disneyland!


Our time in SF is now coming to an end and we are moving back to LA in 5 weeks! It's gonna be so sweet to come back to our house and all my treasures I've put into storage for the year and change we spent here. You have no idea the hell we've been through living in the PAP house but you can imagine the happiness we are feeling knowing that we're coming back to our own place and in a couple months of us getting settled in, with a new baby boy!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

How exciting! Sounds like 2010 has been a good year for you. :) It will be great to see you settled in your home again.