Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sorry I've been M.I.A ( I kinda just had a baby)


Hey Kids-
Sorry I've been M.I.A for the last couple of weeks- I had my baby on June 25th, 2008! (and I kinda have my hands full). Life is great with the newest addition to the family. Ainslie arrived just in time. L. A has been hot and since we live in the valley.. It's even hotter. I thank GOD that I went into labor 10 days earlier than expected because my 42 inch belly couldn't stand this heat!
My baby girl is doing fabulously in her groovy little nursery. I have yet to put up her Powerpuff Girl dolls that I won on E-bay ( I plan to display them on little block shelves sitting on my mini Panton chair collection) and lately since it's been so hot.. I've made her wear a "uniform" of the plain white onezie. Actually, the onezie uniform was getting kinda old so Daddy and Mommy came up with a solution.. Customised Onezies! I love this project so much I made a couple for my girlfriend who is expecting in August. She's got 3 four legged "kids" of her own.

Easy project all you need is the
1.plain onezie,
2.some HP computer decal paper ( this one works the best)
3.an iron and an ironing board..
4.pictures of your four legged "kids"
and oh yeah.. some decent photoshop skills.. Check these out!

The Hubby and I are freaks about our little army of Pugs. If you don't already know.. we have 4 pugs in the house. Diva, Bijoux, Penelope and Skylar- We wanted our little girl to know her "sisters" What's a better way than to wear them on her chest?

Oh. yeah.. Just a simple shout out to my Hubby. Today we celebrate our 6 year wedding anniversary. What a way to celebrate.. this year I got my "present" on June 25th! 11 days before our anniversary. Here's our new little bundle of joy wearing her Mommy and Daddy on her chest to commemorate our 6 years together!

Life is Ah-mazing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Mommyhood. Your little girl is a beauty!

Monkey said...

OMG! She is so freakin adorable and those onesies are the coolest! Congratulations on your beautiful baby.

Mama Fabun said...

That last picture is certainly one of the cutest I've seen. Such a darling. Congrats!