
I've been so busy with my new little doll ( My Daughter) I've been neglecting my blogs and been solely focused on her. I am happy to report that she LOVES the mobiles that I made her when I was pregnant. At first she was really into the one with all the balls but now since she's 13 weeks old, she's really into her pug mobile. It makes me so happy to see a big smile come across her face when she sees the mobiles because I know how much love and time I put into those projects especially for her. Anyway, life's been kinda slow, and I haven't been working on much lately but I did have a wonderful surprise the other day when a neighbor had this parked in front of their garage. I loved it so much that I had to go outside and take some pictures of it.I guess since my little one arrived, I take pleasure in the more simple things- I mean, life goes by so fast..what's the point if you can't enjoy something simple?

No comments:
Post a Comment