
The other day I had to go with my husband to a casting. I make it a habit to bring my camera with me in my purse. You never know when inspiration hits you or you see something so utterly cool that you have to capture the moment. This picture was the waiting area outside the casting office. When I was sitting there, it reminded me of being on vacation for some reason. Obviously the the building is MCM and No, I was not on vacation.. since the building was facing Beverly Blvd!

Driving around Burbank, we saw some MCM apartments for rent on Hollywood Way. I think the owner TIKIHULA is a member of Lottaliving ( My nerd board) We had to check it out inside.. what caught our eye was the orange colored door and the unit letters.. Nice details! If you're in the market for a new place.. the rent is $1250.00 for a one bedroom and the best unit is the one in the front because it gets the best light ( all the other ones are kinda dark)
I hope everyone is enjoying the weather.. I certainly am. Our plum tree is now giving us ripe plums and you know what that means?? It's SUMMER TIME! Mod Diva's favorite time of year!

1 comment:
I always see the coolest stuff when I DON'T take my camera with me...so I'm always debating---take the camera and don't see anything nifty or don't take the camera and see something really amazing! :)
Post a Comment