
I live in the ghetto. I love my house, I love what it looks like but, let's face it- I live in the ghetto. One thing about living in the "ghet" is that there are a few perks in my neighborhood that I can appreciate. Like my neighbor next door who has a bevy of classic cars in their driveway that are being restored to their former beauty,The sweet couple who are the first owners of their 1953 MCM who live to the right of us and the huge graffiti wall in the alley across the street. I've had my eye on that graffiti wall for some time now. My first idea came to me when we were going to do our annual Christmas card. But the whole idea got tossed aside since I just had my baby and wasn't feeling especially photograph able. Well the timing was perfect the other day and without my former photographer Phillip to take the pics, I took matters into my own hands and took the photos myself. I am still trying to figure out my SLR camera. I have a Nikon D40. It's a slow process in trying to get to know my camera. I've had it for about 2 years now and have not even bothered to crack open the instruction manual. The truth is..I actually lost the manual on my way to Hawaii last year and now with the TWO kids, my time is pretty limited. Well... I finally cracked down and read the manual online the other day and now my interest in photography has sparked up again. I got myself a year membership to Picnik.com. I love all the edits and effects you can do online and I also bought myself a new fisheye lens as well so I'll be equipped to take some funky pics too. This one is my fave. I can't believe how big my girl is . She's going to be THREE next month!
Loving being back in So-Cal. Life is Good :) Hope you're living the life where ever you are-
Cheers!

1 comment:
How cute! I love these photos! I really want to get a new camera and get more into photography. I love taking pictures!!!
Post a Comment