Wow, It's been a hot second since I've posted on this blog. I'm almost 4 months into my pregnancy so I've been pretty busy on my other blog posting about baby stuff.It's funny, everyone asks me if we're going to anything special for our daughter's room. It's usually the kids room that has all the crazy colors but our entire house is that way.. why should her room be any different? I do have some plans for her room.. I don't want the typical pink because she's a girl- I've been planning to put alot of colorful pop art up perhaps some Litchenstien, and of course some Warhol.. ( just to expose her to the modern asthetic early;) Here's a couple of things that I'm planning for her to have... to start her early with a modern eye!
I love your blog, your MCM home, and your pugs. We have a pug, but our house is a typical New England colonial house on the outside and as mod as we can possibly make it on the inside!
Dwell is usually good for a few cool baby things (as is Target, and a lot cheaper).
Keep blogging and sharing pictures. Thanks for the Shag reference, too. I love it.
Thanks LB for the sweet comments- Sorry my blog hasn't been updated in a hot second.. I've got a bun in the oven and it's been crazy. Keep reading and eventually, I'll be up an running again soon! Cheers, Mod Diva
I'm a sassy, petite, and vivacious chick who enjoys playing the role of "MAMA" everyday in real life. Currently, I'm enjoying my life in Los Angeles in my cute little 1953 MCM with my wonderful husband,my darling daughter, my new baby boy and my 2 adorable pugs. I'm a self proclaimed "Jack of all Trades" and Master of None because I can pretty much do everything- But since I am self diagnosed with Adult A.D.D. I get bored easily and I'm on to the next project .
2 comments:
Hello!
I love your blog, your MCM home, and your pugs. We have a pug, but our house is a typical New England colonial house on the outside and as mod as we can possibly make it on the inside!
Dwell is usually good for a few cool baby things (as is Target, and a lot cheaper).
Keep blogging and sharing pictures. Thanks for the Shag reference, too. I love it.
Thanks LB for the sweet comments- Sorry my blog hasn't been updated in a hot second.. I've got a bun in the oven and it's been crazy. Keep reading and eventually, I'll be up an running again soon!
Cheers,
Mod Diva
Post a Comment