
Hizees and Welcome to my new blog. I was totally inspired by fellow bloggger Jessie and her blog http://mymodstyle.blogspot.com/ I decided to do the same.
When I bought it for my apartment I had no idea that this was the direction I wanted to go. All I knew was that I loved unusual shapes and lots of color- That was my first taste of mid-century modern design. Ever since then, We've moved outta our apartment, bought ourselves our very own Mid-Century Modern home and furnished it with some groovy finds from some of my favorite stores, flea markets and good old, E-bay and Craigslist.
Yup, this is my house in the San Fernando Valley.....
I wanted to start this blog to showcase some of my do it yourself designs, revamps of what I like to call my "treasures", and just my overall style. I like to find things and make them look like a million bucks all on a shoestring budget. And that's for everything... from clothes to the home.

2 comments:
WOW!!!!! We are like design twins. lol ;) I am so happy that I have inspired you. It means so much to me!!! I love all the photos of your home. You have cooler furniture then me. ;) I need to get some vintage or reproduction stuff. We plan on staying at our home for many years also,....so I got time. :) I will put the link to your blog on mine.
(also I want that same bedding for my bedroom!!!)
That phone is sweet! Nice find.
Post a Comment