
Last week the little Miss and I were back home in LA for the week. While we were there we had to take a few pics and of course I had to tweak them with my new MAC. I love how you can go to the I-photo and instantly change the pics to look more retro. Here's a couple of my faves from the LA -our latest discovery is the Monster Park in San Gabriel. Funny thing is that I discovered this park while watching Yo Gabba Gabba with Ainslie and I thought.. WOW, that place has PHOTO SHOOT written all over it! So I promised that when we got back to LA, we'd get the time to go over there with her very best pal, Dylan and his Mommy and Daddy. The Monster park was built in 1964 and is so awesome... I will most def be coming back with her when she's in a better mood!
Ainslie with the red Dolphin
Me and my girl...
The Little Miss in all her glory

2 comments:
CUTE!!!!!!
OMG girl! Ainslie is just cuteness overload!! she is so cute! I love your blog!!
Post a Comment